Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
An NPC appearing during Wintersday, he guards a Winter Dwarf imprisoned in a candy cane pen next to a "Please Don't Feed the Dwarf" sign. This guard seems to be at least partially responsible for the dwarf's "happiness", and if the dwarf dies, he swiftly resurrects him. It is not clear whether the dwarf-nip is used to revive the Winter Dwarf or keep him happy.
- Kamadan (Wintersday), in the recessed central area
- "If the winter dwarf gets surly, just let me know. I've got a bottle of dwarf-nip in my pocket that will surely cheer him up."
The following dialogue occurs when someone kills the Winter Dwarf
- Dwarf Guard: "Goodness! The Winter Dwarf is dead! Who could have done such a thing!"
- Dwarf Guard: "There you go, little guy. All better."
- Winter Dwarf: "But the light...it was so...beautiful."