- 500 XP
- "Let me ask you something. Do I look like someone with nothing better to do than stand here all day, every day? I didn't think so."
- "So why is it that you can tell that even though we hardly know each other, but that thoughtless Orrin, after all the years we've been friends, thinks it's perfectly fine to go gallivanting about when he is supposed to be here, guarding the gate!? I bet he's off trying to romance Miraba again, even though it's clear she wants nothing to do with him."
- "In fact, can you do me a favor and check? Her farm's just a short ways northwest of here."
- "So you're looking for Orrin? I hope he doesn't owe you money. The sun hasn't risen on the day when Orrin couldn't weasel out of a debt or a duty. Well, he's bound to come slinking back here as soon as he has a new story about how he's reformed and is going to be something special someday. Sad thing is he could be, if he put his mind to it."
- "Well, here's what I'll do, as a favor to you and everyone else he owes: I'll tell him a mighty <profession> came looking for him, stirring up trouble about his debts, and that I was terribly frightened for him and so on and so forth. That should get him on the straight and narrow for a few hours at least."
After exiting Lion's Arch, go to the left up the hill and then immediately turn right and go through the gap in the hill. It isn't very far, but there are quite a few Bog Skales and Fire Imps roaming this area and you can easily be swarmed if you're not cautious (especially when henchmen are involved). It is possible to get through without much fighting though, if your timing is right. In the rear you'll see some buildings, go there. Talk to Miraba to finish the quest.
Be careful to not go straight ahead out of Lion's Arch and then right and up through another gap; this will take you in the wrong direction and into a valley with many Bog Skales.