Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A dungeon boss is the final foe in a dungeon who must be defeated as part of the dungeon quest. Usually, the dungeon boss is the final objective of the quest, such that defeating it will also spawn the reward chest at the same time. Most dungeon bosses are actually boss-like foes, instead of true bosses.
List of dungeon bosses
- Arachni's Haunt — Arachni
- Bloodstone Caves — Paranoia Ettin, Crystal Ettin, and Eldritch Ettin
- Bogroot Growths — Khabuus or Z'him Monns
- Catacombs of Kathandrax — Ilsundur, Lord of Fire
- Cathedral of Flames — Murakai, Lady of the Night
- Darkrime Delves — Havok Soulwail
- Fronis Irontoe's Lair — Fronis Irontoe
- Frostmaw's Burrows — Frostmaw the Kinslayer
- Heart of the Shiverpeaks — Cyndr the Mountain Heart or Magmus
- Oola's Lab — TPS Regulator Golem
- Ooze Pit — 3 Prismatic Oozes
- Raven's Point — Plague of Destruction
- Rragar's Menagerie — Rragar Maneater and Hidesplitter
- Secret Lair of the Snowmen — Freezie
- Sepulchre of Dragrimmar — Remnant of Antiquities
- Shards of Orr — Fendi Nin
- Slavers' Exile — Justiciar Thommis, Rand Stormweaver, Selvetarm, Forgewight, and Duncan the Black
- Vloxen Excavations — Zoldark the Unholy