Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Unique weapon details|
Droknar's Scepter is an endgame unique item from Eye of the North expansion. There are Droknar's Scepters linked to every caster attribute. They follow the naming convention of "Droknar's <attribute> Scepter."
- [Type]* damage: 11-22 (req. 9 <Requirement Attribute>)
- Halves casting time of <Enhanced Attribute> spells (Chance: 20%)
- Halves skill recharge of <Enhanced Attribute> spells (Chance: 20%)
Versions requiring a primary attribute have slightly different stats. They are as follows:
- [Type]* damage: 11-22 (req. 9 <Primary Attribute>)
- Halves casting time of spells (Chance: 10%)
- Halves skill recharge of spells (Chance: 10%)
* Damage type changes according to item attribute.
Collector / Weaponsmith / PvP counterpart
The stats of this item can be fully replicated with the following:
- An inscribable wand of the appropriate attribute crafted by Hadusi in Kodonur Crossroads, Tehshan in Barbarous Shore, Asa in Sifhalla or Soros in Gadd's Encampment, or a PvP wand, upgraded with: