Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Lornar's Pass, Snake Dance|
(click to enlarge)
Dreadnought's Drift is an explorable area that lies near the midway point between the Northern Shiverpeaks and the Southern Shiverpeaks. Though it is relatively small, groups fighting through here will not find it easy. Huge mobs and surprising spawns make this one of the hardest areas of the game. This is also the only place where Maw the Mountain Heart is guaranteed to spawn.
Note: This area is the second area passed through on the Droknar Run.
Exits / Neighbour Areas
- Stone Summit: They make up a majority of the enemies in the area, and are concentrated into two large groups near the southern and northern branches of the pass. There is also a group of 7-8 Stone Summit Carvers on the western path, as well as a group of 7-8 Stone Summit Scouts in the northwestern part of the area. Small, clustered groups can be found in the southeastern valley.
- Tundra Giants: Large groups can be found near the southwestern exit and in the southeastern corner. Several groups will aggro outside of range so be wary of multiple groups suddenly converging and approaching your group.
- Blessed Griffon There is a large group in a little enclave prior to the southwestern exit.
- Azure Shadow: Uniquely in this area, they will pop out after the stationary groups of Stone Summit (in the eastern part of the area) are killed off.
Bosses and Elite Skills
- To receive credit for the Vanquisher title track in this area you must defeat 114-131 monsters in Hard Mode. Careful pulling and persistence is necessary to break up the large mob of Stone Summit in the centre. Take it slow; groups with multiple Dolyak Masters are among the most difficult you will encounter in Guild Wars.
- When exploring this map, you can get roughly 0.4% progress towards your exploring title track.