For three minutes, up to eight contestants can join by paying the entry fee of one Festival Ticket. Once paid, you will be jumped into the gated dojo. Each game consists of four rounds, each lasting 45 seconds.
- Round One: Hatchlings pop-up out of the ground and give one point to whoever touches them first.
- Round Two: In addition to the Hatchlings, there will be red Drake Hatchlings which knock you down if you touch them and give no points.
- Round Three: In this round, white Drake Hatchlings will also appear and award two points when touched and cripple any nearby opponents for ten seconds.
- Round Four: All three types of hatchlings spawn and all points are double.
- Winner : 1 Gamer point for each outranked player and 10 Victory Tokens
- Top three scorers : 2 Victory Tokens for each outranked player
- All players : 1 Victory Token
- Chocolate Bunnies, Crème Brûlées, Fruitcakes, Mandragor Root Cakes, Red Bean Cakes and Sugary Blue Drinks will increase your speed, allowing you to reach the Worms quicker.
- Some of the more obscure districts may have less people at certain times of day and it is possible to win by default.
There are many districts without any players at all, and you can win 11 items every time you play. If each game lasts about 3 and 1/2 minutes and the time between games is 3 minutes, you will win approximately 101 items every hour. This rate can change depending on if there are real players and depending on what rank you score in. The best case scenario is that you will win approximately 230 items in one hour. The worst case scenario is that you win 9 items in one hour.