Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This dark shrine radiates heat and magic, a testament to ancient days of Charr domination and worship to their former gods, the Titans. Now, in the absence of these deities, the shrine has become a haven for the Charr Shaman caste. An entrance at the shrine leads to a sprawling complex beneath known as the Cathedral of Flames.
- Travel Northeast through Grothmar Wardowns into Dalada Uplands during the quest The Dawn of Rebellion and defeat Scorch Maulclaw to gain entrance.
- Dalada Uplands (south)
- Henchmen (level 20):
- Bonwor Fierceblade: What Must Be Done (Primary Vanguard Quest)
- Bonwor Fierceblade: Assault on the Stronghold (Primary Vanguard Quest)
- Gron Fierceclaw: Temple Of The Damned
- Gron Fierceclaw: Veiled Threat [Difficulty: Master]
- Gron Fierceclaw: Warband of Brothers (Primary Vanguard Quest)
- You need to finish the quest The Dawn of Rebellion to enter this town.
- However, it is possible to run someone to this town. If the party leader has already completed Dawn of Rebellion, there is no enemy force and the town can be entered normally.
- In the henchmen's area, Mhenlo and Lina are talking and laughing, while Cynn and Herta seem to be having a "girl talk". Cynn occasionally points at Mhenlo and pouts. Zho and Aidan can be seen arguing about their archery skills.