Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
(click to enlarge)
After some "negotiation" with Livia, the Asuran golemancers Blimm and Zinn (along with their golem G.O.X.) are set up with a lab beside old crypts near Shaemoor. This place is considered safe and far enough away from the White Mantle's positions, so they can make some magical experiments to aid the Shining Blade in their War in Kryta.
- Shining Blade
- 20 Livia
- 20 (26) Drake
- 24 (30) Jade Cloak
- 24 (30) Peacekeeper Enforcer
- 24 (30) Peacekeeper Goon
- 24 (30) Peacekeeper Marksman
- 24 (30) Peacekeeper Huntsman
- 24 (30) Divine Peacekeeper
- 24 (30) Grim Peacekeeper
- 24 (30) Charming Peacekeeper
- 24 (30) Peacekeeper Firebrand
- 24 (30) Silent Peacekeeper
- 24 (30) Peacekeeper Clairvoyant
- 24 (30) Peacekeeper Mentor
- White Mantle
- White Mantle
- 28 (30) Cairn the Berserker
- Only accesible by use of the Secret River Passage in Talmark Wilderness.
- Players are required to have watched the Trial of Zinn and the fourth dialogue in order to enter this area.
- While in the laboratorium area, you are under the environmental effect of Loose Magic.
- The large floating Asuran object at the laboratory functions as a resurrection shrine.
- It is the same area as the Divinity Coast mission.
- On a platform in front of Blimm, there seems to be the corpse of a Seer.