Area Name: Diviner's Ascent
Region: Crystal Desert
General Description: Diviner's Ascent is an area in the northeast of the Crystal Desert. It is a flat area filled with wide basins of sand. In the eastern parts, there are two batches of giant obelisks that stand defiantly in the middle of this flatness... A remnant of another civilization defeated by the desert.
Exits / Neighbour AreasEdit
- West of center: Elona Reach
- 22 Sand Wurm (one or two in the eastern half)
- 20 Rock-Eater Scarab
- 20 Rockshot Devourer
- 20 Jade Scarab
- 22 Hydra (usually located on the eastern half)
- 21 Sand Drake: Throughout most of the area.
- 26 Graf Wask Derg (Hydra)
- 25 Monaru Chippedfang (Sand Drake)
- 26 Brol Migo Hinga (Hydra)
- 24 Flange Sullenrage (Devourer)
- 24 Bleck Oogle (Rock-Eater Scarab)
- 24 Sul SandStorm (Storm Kin)
- 24 Plunk Trudge (Jade Scarab)
- 24 Jewk Swem Pleg (Hydra)
- 24 Eater of Souls (Jade Scarab), in quest The Monk's Path
- 26 Chak Hack Schawack (Hydra)
- 24 Trech Schmoogle (Rock-Eater Scarab)
- 25 Ghilaparu Stormstone (Sand Drake)
- 26 Sheg Zamn Mada (Hydra)
- 25 Tempest Drake x3 (Sand Drake), in quest The Mesmer's Path
- To receive credit for the Vanquisher title track in this area you must defeat 99-162 (165 if The Mesmer's Path quest is active) monsters in Hard Mode. The few groups of hydra can run very quickly and have a huge patrol area. It is wise to kill them on sight to avoid having to look for them later.
- Total exploration of this area will give 1.4% towards the Tyrian Explorer Title Track.