Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Seek out and destroy the Titan, Securis Phasmatis.
- Find and defeat the remaining Titan, Letum Contineo.
- See Scorch Emberspire for your reward.
- "We meet again, <name>. A spark inside of me has grown to a raging fire that lusts for revenge. The price of blood shed by my people must be repaid two-fold. I have heard word that two Titans yet remain these lands. Though I may never find peace here, I may find satisfaction in their deaths. Will you lend me your strength, once more."
- Accept: There will be revenge!
- Reject: What's with all the killing?
- "As I feared, there is something greater at work here. Do not let that overshadow the great victory we have achieved. You have done well, human."
If you took the quest from Scorch in the Gate of Secrets, you will need to travel west in the Domain of Secrets till you find the two bosses next to each other (one a Warrior the other a Mesmer). However, if you took this follow up after you completed "A Flickering Flame" then the bosses can be found a short walk south from where you defeated Ignis Cruor. They can be pulled seperately - a good way to do this is to stand on the hill with the Shrine on it and use a Longbow. Note these titans spawn next to each other, and do not break down into lesser titans. Once you kill one you can safely move on to the other.