Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Dishonorable is a Hex Spell generated automatically and only by an ArenaNet given server to one player's account for violating the game's standards of conduct and etiquette (see PvP). It works like any other hex, causing a negative effect for a period of time. It is only visible and effective in PvP outposts and Guild Halls.
An account may be given dishonor points for leaving a PvP match prematurely, for being reported by team mates, or for reporting teammates for leeching. Dishonor points affect game types that have randomly formed teams such as Random Arenas, Alliance Battles, and Competitive Missions.
Gaining and Losing Dishonor Points
|Premature departure||If you leave a PvP match before a winner is announced||5||You may safely leave as soon as the victorious team has been announced.|
|Leeching||Each time you are reported for leeching.||2|
|Non-consensus reporting||For each report you make that is not backed up by at least one third of your team||2|
|Clearing dishonor points|| All points are cleared if you do not accumulate any additional points for 60 minutes. |
The count down occurs in any PvP areas (including Guild Halls).
|Clearing points is distinct from clearing dishonorable status; see below.|
Impact of Dishonorable Status
If you accumulate 10 or more dishonor points, your account changes status to Dishonorable, with the following effects:
- All characters on your account are hexed; the hex displays as a buff icon on the screen.
- None of the account's characters may enter PvP.
- The hex remains in effect for 1 minute per point (minimum of 10 minutes). The dishonorable points take longer to expire (see above).
- The account will be hexed again if additional points are acquired after the initial hex expires but before all the accumulated points have been cleared.
- The Hex does not appear in PvE areas or outposts; it does not affect PvE play.