Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| Anvil Rock, Beacon's Perch,|
(click to enlarge)
Area Name: Deldrimor Bowl
Region: Shiverpeak Mountains
General Description: Deldrimor Bowl is an explorable area in the Northern Shiverpeaks. It is defined by two large mountains located more or less in the middle of it, and the low-lying paths between them. At a few points, these paths open up into large, fairly open areas that appear to be villages. The Centaurs that roam this region, often with multiple healers in one group, making it a difficult place to fight through.
Exits / Neighbour Areas
- South-East: Beacon's Perch
- 11 Snow Ettin
These monsters will only spawn when a specific quest is active.
- 7 Monk Deserter (The Deserters quest)
- 7 Ranger Deserter (The Deserters quest)
- 7 Warrior Deserter (The Deserters quest)
- 7 Succulent Juniper (Hungry Devourer quest.)
- 11 Rubi Spottedmane
- 11 Jolo Lighthaunch
- 11 Geno Darkheart
- 11 Ullo Specterhaunch
- 11 Moro Stormcalf
- 11 Yino Burlyhaunch
Rare Material Crafter
- Vanquishers must defeat 150-208 monsters in this area.
- If you are having trouble finding the last few enemies, try checking near the portal to Griffon's Mouth. There is sometimes a group of ettins on the other side of the portal. Once in radar view they should start running towards you and eventually just disappear, giving you the vanquish for this area if they were the last in the area.
- There is also a group of centaurs who patrol clockwise in the northern half of the area (see map) that can be easily missed.
- Aura of Faith makes the Shiverpeak Protectors powerful healers. Groups of 3+ Protectors can be difficult to kill without Enchantment removal skills. If you are having trouble, attempt to pull groups past obstacles and run; you can pick off those that get stuck when the others return to the original positions.
- When starting from Beacon's Perch, several groups of Ascalonian Refugees will walk along the southern edge of the area to Griffon's Mouth. You may want to walk with them until you arrive at the first groups. They can be a great help for taking out the multiple Shiverpeak Protectors in that area. They can also provide plenty of corpses for minion masters.