Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Query miner Lahri about suspicious activity around the quarry.
- Find out if miner Moh has witnessed anything strange lately.
- See if miner Kurli has noticed anything unusual recently.
- See Belgun the Quarry Master for your reward.
- Master of Whispers must be in your party
- "I see the Master of Whispers has brought with him some reinforcements. Some of my miners have noticed Kournan troops snooping around, though in truth we don't know why they're here or what they're looking for. Scout out the area and see what you can find for me, will you? Speak to the miners and gather what information you can. Start with Lahri, he complains a bit, but he's the reliable sort."
- Accept: "A fact-finding mission? In a mine? Say no more!"
- Reject: "Mine? I think this job is YOURS."
Intermediate Dialogue 1 (Lahri)
- "Kournan troops? I ain't seen nothin' You better check with Moh; he's the brains of this outfit."
Intermediate Dialogue 2 (Moh)
- "Lahri sent you? Why I oughta... Listen, I haven't seen a thing. Go bother Kurli, though you might have to let your knuckles do the talking."
Intermediate Dialogue 3 (Kurli)
- "Oh yeah, I saw some troopers... they were sayin' somethin' about scripture. I couldn't quite make it out, though."
- "Scriptures? That's not a good sign at all. Things seem to just get worse around here. My two closest assistants, Lenahn and Jenahn, have just gone missing. I have a bad feeling the Kournans are behind it as well."
Is a simple matter of just going and talking to the NPCs in order, they are all nearby and there are no enemies to deal with.
- Starts a chain of six quests:
- Belgun the Quarry Master: Data Mining
- Belgun the Quarry Master: To the Rescue
- Belgun the Quarry Master: Coffer of Joko
- Belgun the Quarry Master: Puzzling Parchment
- Hedge Wizard Mabai: Garden Chores
- Hedge Wizard Mabai: One Man's Dream
- Lahri, Moh, and Kurli are obvious references to the Three Stooges.
- The title of the quest is a reference to the data analysis technique, Data Mining.
|Data Mining · To The Rescue · Coffer Of Joko · Puzzling Parchment · Garden Chores · One Man's Dream|