Quests Involved InEdit
In Boreas Seabed:
- "Three of us will die today. I do not fear it. The spirit of the crab is strong in me, and besides, I have died and been reborn many times in this life.
- My opponents are strong in some ways, weak in others. I know them well. You are new to me, but I'm not worried."
When spoken to in the Divine Path:
During the Boreas Seabed mission:
- "Are you still breathing?"
- "How is it possible?" (when defeated)
Daeman, Interrupt HenchmanEdit
- Kaineng City
- The Jade Sea (all towns and outposts except Boreas Seabed)
- Broad Head Arrow
- Determined Shot
- Distracting Shot
- Read the Wind
- Resurrection Signet
- Savage Shot
- Troll Unguent
- Has multiple interrupt skills and quick AI reaction.
- Savage Shot and Distracting Shot interrupt all skills, not just spells.
- Broad Head Arrow can daze enemy casters.
- Has decent armor as a Ranger, which increases his survivability.
- Has a low DPS ratio.
- He does not discriminate when it comes to interrupts. This means he might interrupt something that is not important but miss the critical enemy skill.
Daeman is a great asset in any team, and is especially useful against casters and bosses. However, he only interrupts the current target, therefore good targeting is necessary to make good use of his interrupts.
- "(character name)! You truly proved yourself a cunning foe when you defeated me in the Convocation~ perhaps even a match for me in a fair fight. If you ever wish to test your strength against me, or need my assistance, you need only ask.
- What did you need?"
Idle quotes in the Jade Sea:
- "A cunning warrior walks in the footsteps of the Crab and treads lightly so that his foes' traps will not ensnare him. Remember this, and we will do well in combat."
- "These plague creatures are like no foe I have ever encountered. Their actions follow no logic or plan that I can detect and have no obvious purpose other than to kill."
- "You'd think that after Argo was defeated in the Convocation; Hala wouldn't adore him so. But no, it's always Argo this, Argo that~"
- "For the Crab!"
- "I've got you right where I want you!"
- "Look, over there! A piece of gold lying on the ground, with nary a trap in sight! You'd better go pick it up!"
- "Over here!"
- "Tread lightly, fiend! Your footsteps will betray you!"
- "You cannot escape from us. We have you trapped!"
- "You don't seem to be bleeding. Why don't you let me help with that?"
- "You'll be walking with a limp soon!"
- "You'll have to do better than that if you hope to outsmart us!"
- In the Divine Path, the NPC standing with the Luxon henchman that looks like Daeman is spelled "Daemen" instead. This also occurs in Unwaking Waters (mission) and is most likely just a typo.
|Devona • Lukas • Seaguard Eli • Talon Silverwing Aidan • Aurora • Daeman • Yuun • Zho Danika • Jamei • Redemptor Karl • Seaguard Gita • Sister Tai • Taya Brutus • Eve • Sheena • Su Erys Vasburg • Lo Sha • Seaguard Hala Argo • Cynn • Headmaster Vhang • Kai Ying • Kisai Emi • Mai • Nika • Panaku Aeson • Chiyo • Professor Gai|