Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This article is about the PvE version of a split skill. For the PvP version, see Crippling Anguish (PvP).|
Full: For 5...17 seconds, target moves and attacks 50% slower and suffers -1...7 Health degeneration.
Concise: (5...17 seconds.) Target foe moves and attacks 50% slower and has -1...7 Health degeneration.
- Yxthoshth (Salt Flats, during The Ranger's Path)
- Erzek Runebreaker (Lornar's Pass)
- Gorrel Rockmolder (Grenth's Footprint)
- Garbok Handsmasher (Sorrow's Furnace)
- Hierophant Morlog (Sorrow's Furnace, during Unspeakable, Unknowable)
- Korvald Willcrusher (Sorrow's Furnace, during To Sorrow's Furnace or The Final Assault)
- Vokur Grimshackles (Sorrow's Furnace)
- Barl Stormsiege (Frozen Forest)
- Jonar Stonebender (Ice Caves of Sorrow)
- Fuury Stonewrath (Thunderhead Keep)
- Eye of the North