Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Prophecies Character
- Energy +6 (req. 5 Water Magic)
- Reduces Poison duration on you by 20%
- Reduces Bleeding duration on you by 20%
- Armor +7 (while hexed)
- Energy +6 (req. 5 Curses)
- Armor +5 (while casting)
- Halves skill recharge of spells (Chance: 5%)
- "King Adelbern has commissioned a monument to those who died in the Searing. I am compiling a list of the names of the fallen, but I don't have all the records I need. I believe a copy of the old census might have survived in the ruins of Old Ascalon. If you could get it for me, it would be a great help."
- "You found the census! Oh, I'm most...grateful to you. I almost said I was delighted, but one look at this list...so many lost. If we took a census today, the list wouldn't be half this long."
Southeast of Grazden the Protector near Sardelac Sanitarium you'll find a chest amongst the ruins near a Grawl boss. That chest contains the Ascalon Census. Return it to Symon the Scribe for your reward.