Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This article is about a part of Guild Wars that has been removed from the game .
Please see the history of this article for further information.
Very weak enemies, surrounded by a fence. They are weaponless, and cannot attack you. Their level is so low that all players can kill them the moment they arrive in the area.
- "Grenth curse you!"
- "Was that supposed to hurt?"
- "I will kill you first when I escape!"
- "All of istan will burn!"
- "Bah! This is nothing!"
- "Do your worst!"
- Corsair Prisoners were replaced by Sunspear Volunteers due to complaints concerning torture.
- Similar to Iboga Roots, Corsair Prisoners seem to exist to allow new players to test out the skills they have just learned from the Expert Trainers.
- The prisoner in the enchantment removal area is under a Torch Enchantment due to an effect on its location.