This article is about a part of Guild Wars that has been removed from the game .
Please see the history of this article for further information.
Very weak enemies, surrounded by a fence. They are weaponless, and cannot attack you. Their level is so low that all players can kill them the moment they arrive in the area.
- "Grenth curse you!"
- "Was that supposed to hurt?"
- "I will kill you first when I escape!"
- "All of istan will burn!"
- "Bah! This is nothing!"
- "Do your worst!"
- Corsair Prisoners were replaced by Sunspear Volunteers due to complaints concerning torture.
- Similar to Iboga Roots, Corsair Prisoners seem to exist to allow new players to test out the skills they have just learned from the Expert Trainers.
- The prisoner in the enchantment removal area is under a Torch Enchantment due to an effect on its location.