Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| Consume Corpse
Full: Exploit a random target. You teleport to that corpse's location and gain 25...85 Health and 5...17 Energy.
Concise: Teleport to a corpse's location. You gain 25...85 Health and 5...17 Energy. Exploits a fresh corpse.
| Death Magic || 0 || 1 || 2 || 3 || 4 || 5 || 6 || 7 || 8 || 9 || 10 || 11 || 12 || 13 || 14 || 15 || 16 || 17 || 18 || 19 || 20 || 21
Signet of Capture:
- A useful spell for acquiring some health and energy, however since corpse selection is random, use of this skill can put a player in immediate danger.
- Teleporting via Consume Corpse does not cause the caster to drop held objects (like a flag or resurrection orb) whereas shadow stepping does.
- Occasionally corpse teleportation can be used to bypass environmental obstacles such as walls and steep hills. This can lead to interesting tactical situations, and rarely a player can get stuck.
- Since it has no recharge and is self-paying with Death Magic 5 or higher, it can be used to deny enemies the use of corpses in PvE as well as in PvP.
- Allows players to access areas earlier than intended while in Dunes of Despair (mission) and Minister Cho's Estate (mission).
- Can be used to uncover approx. .1% of the Tyrian Map that would normally be impossible to reach in The Frost Gate (mission) and The Wilds (mission).
- Especially useful for a PBAoE spell caster, this spell allows instant travel to where the action is, as well as a quick boost of health and energy.