This guide lists all collectable drops (or trophies) in the game with which it is possible to make a profit above the merchant value.
Most people only worry about saving trophies when they are in need of a specific item that they can obtain from a collector; otherwise, the only good thing to do with them is to sell them off to the nearest merchant. However, there are a number of trophies for which it is actually more profitable to trade them to a collector.
The following tables list all known trophies that can be traded for a profit, along with info on the collectors for each one. The "Profit" column shows how much profit you can make by trading to this collector:
Total Profit = [sell value of reward] - ([sell value of trophy]*[quantity])
Unit Profit = [Total Profit] / [quantity]
- When two collectors for the same trophy require different quantities of that item, use the Unit Profit to determine which is more profitable.
- With only a few exceptions (noted below the tables), all reward items offered by a collector will have the same value.
- Trophies marked with are highly profitable, having either a Total Profit > 75 or a Unit Profit > 25.
Profitable items by campaign
- These collectors offer items of differing value; the most profitable trade is for a Salvage Kit.
- This collector also offers items of differing value; the most profitable trade is for a Scroll of Hunter's Insight.
|Bull Trainer Giant Jawbone||25||Behruseh||Wilderness of Bahdza||2||100||50 (25)|
|Chunk of Drake Flesh||15||Sheltah||Mehtani Keys||1||50||35 (35)|
|Kournan Pendant||30||Sinbi||Command Post||10||400||100 (10)|
|Juvenile Termite Leg||3||Kushau||Plains of Jarin||3||10||1 (0.3)|
|Mandragor Swamproot||15||Zukesha||Zehlon Reach||1||20||5 (5)|
|Rinkhal Talon||10||Uhisheh||Cliffs of Dohjok||1||20||10 (10)|
|Sentient Root||3||Adhitok 1||Plains of Jarin||3||20||11 (3.7)|
|Sentient Seed||12||Sehyal||Sunspear Great Hall||3||50||14 (4.7)|
|Skeleton Bone||12||Danton||Jokanur Diggings||3||50||14 (4.7)|
|Water Djinn Essence||20||Jidun||Fahranur||1||30||10 (10)|
- This collector offers items of different value; the most profitable trade is for a Salvage Kit.
Eye of the North
There are no profitable trophies in EotN. All trophies are worth at least 20, all collectors want 5 of a trophy, and all collector rewards are worth 100, meaning you either break even on 20 trophies or lose money on more valuable ones.
- For a list of all profitable trophies in the game, see Category:Profit if collected.