- Xunlai Agent [Storage]
- Tyren [Priest of Balthazar]
- Tolkano [Tournament]
- Rune Trader
- High Commissioner Gyills
The following applies for this arena:
- Level Requirement: 20
- Team size: 4
- Teams: Formed groups
The Codex is the list of skills from which a player can choose. The Codex list changes every 6 hours.
While in Codex Arena, there is a special sorting option in the Skill Panel (K).
This option allows you to toggle between viewing all available Codex skills and only skills available to your profession combination.
Additionally, there are a few special restrictions for specific professions:
Elementalists, Necromancers and Mesmers will receive 20 normal skills and 5 elites.
Rangers will receive 19 normal skills and 4 elites.
Monks and Ritualists will receive 16 normal skills and 4 elites.
Assassins, Dervish, Warriors and Paragons will receive 17 normal skills and 3 elites.
Codex Assassin skills are guaranteed to include one randomly selected Lead Attack and one randomly selected Off-Hand Attack. (Neither of these will be Elite, and the Off-Hand attack will be one that requires a Lead Attack.)
Codex Necromancer skills are guaranteed to include one randomly selected, non-elite minion-summoning skill.
Codex Ritualist skills are guaranteed to include one randomly selected, non-elite Binding Ritual.
The rules of combat are set in three pillars (Declarations of Honor)):
- "Honor the Codex"
- Each player must use only the skills provided by the current codex which changes every six hours.
- "Honor your Team"
- No Heroes or Henchmen are permitted. Every player on the 4-man-team must be of a different primary profession.
- "Honor your Profession"
- Only elite skills of your primary profession may be used.
Match Types Edit
- Kill the other team!
- Obelisk Annihilation
- Kill the other team, flag obelisks for extra help!
- Priest annihilation
- A Priest resurrects his team every two minutes, kill the other team and their priest to win!
- Kill count
- Score more kills than the other team, in 3 minutes!
Codex title track honor points are gained by winning consecutive matches in the Codex arena. 1 point is awarded at 5 matches, an additional 2 by winning 10, and so on, up to 4 points at 20 matches. After the 20 match limit, 4 points are awarded every 5 matches.
The following Faction rewards are given in the Codex Arena: