This article is about a part of Guild Wars that has been removed from the game .
Please see the history of this article for further information.
- Speak with Guardsman Miru in Sunqua Vale.
- Travel with Guardsman Miru and the Tengu to clear the roads to Shing Jea Monastery of Naga. You have 8...0 of 8 Naga groups left.
- See Master of Celebrations for your reward.
- "I have some rather sour news to deliver on this day of otherwise joyous celebration. It seems the Naga have slithered forth from their caves to ruin the festivities. We have received word that they were assaulting travellers who are on their way to the monastery to celebrate. They attack Tengu and humans alike in Sunqua Vale. Guardsman Miro has gathered a group of Tengu friends just outside who will put an end to this Naga trouble. Will you help them clear the road of these fiends?"
- This was a one-time event held during the Factions headstart, no Day of the Tengu-specific quests or events remain accessible.