Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Full: (monster only)
Concise: (monster only)
- Flaming Scepter Mages at the end of the Ruins of Surmia mission and at the beginning of the Nolani Academy mission.
- The Ghostly Hero in the Crystal Desert missions uses it to unlock areas.
- King Jalis Ironhammer uses it to unlock the gate in the mission Thunderhead Keep.
- Vizier Khilbron uses it to summon a boat during the last part of the Sanctum Cay mission.
- The Priest uses it in PvP to capture an unclaimed Resurrection Shrine.
- In Heroes' Ascent, the Ghostly Hero uses it to claim an uncaptured altar.
- The icon shown is only used for the version in the Hall of Heroes. All other versions use the generic monster skill icon.
- The Ghostly Hero's Claim Resource costs no energy.
- Skills such as Diversion, Distracting Shot and Blackout (though Distracting Shot acts as an interrupt) will have no effect on the recharge time of the skill as it recharges instantly no matter what.
- This skill uses the same skill animation as Fast Casting and non-attribute Mesmer spells.