Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Follow Rurik and help him defeat the Charr.
- Return to Prince Rurik for your reward.
- "A group of Charr have broken through the gates! They must be stopped at all costs! Meet me at the gates just outside of town in Lakeside. What say you? Will you help me drive these Charr from fair Ascalon?"
- Accept: "I'm with you!"
- Reject: "I don't think I'm ready for this."
Intermediate Dialogue 1
- Prince Rurik: "To the gate! Follow me!"
Intermediate Dialogue 2
- Prince Rurik: "Stand your ground!"
Intermediate Dialogue 3
- Prince Rurik: "That's the last of them!"
- "That should teach them to fear the might of Ascalon! You fought well; I see great deeds in your future, young <name>."
Meet Rurik and his party outside Ascalon City and follow them to the gate. Four random Charr wait there. If you want, you can hang back as Rurik and his team can handle the Charr, but as long as you put at least one of the Charr in your aggro-bubble you'll get the XP from them, so it can help to aggro them once and then hang back. At level 2, each Charr nets you about 150xp! After the defeat of the Charr party, talk to Rurik for the reward.