Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Speak with Brartak the Glutton outside the Eye of the North.
- Clear out all the Charr advancing on the Eye of the North. Number of Charr groups remaining: 9...0
- Speak with Lieutenant Thackeray in the Eye of the North.
- "Looks like you recruited those three Norn just in time. Another scout has reported seeing a contingent of Charr marching towards the Eye, and I don't think they're coming for a flagon of nog. Take your newfound Norn friends and go repel those furry invaders."
- Accept: "I love roasting Charr on a open fire!"
- Reject: "Hey, I brought the Norn to this party... Why don't you do something?"
Intermediate Dialogue 1 (Brartak the Glutton)
- "The Charr are approaching. If there's anything I like more than eating, it's eating before a good fight."
Intermediate Dialogue 2
- Charr Bladestorm: "Watch out for the abnormally large Norn's blade!"
- Galbraum the Intoxicated: "Ha! Brartak! Even the cats think you eat too much!"
- Brartak the Glutton: "So long as they fear me in battle, Galbraum, who cares?"
Intermediate Dialogue 3
- Galbraum the Intoxicated: "You'll owe me another flagon of your "eggnog" for this, human!"
- Brartak the Glutton: "Every furball that falls beneath my blade brings me closer to a mound of roasted chestnuts!"
Intermediate Dialogue 4
- Charr Avenger: "We've come to help you celebrate the season of death... yours!"
- Helga the Cub: "It's a shame you Charr will never see the purrfection of my craft."
- "Excellent work, <name>! Your efforts continue to impress me. Here's an other token of the Vanguard's appreciation."
Three groups of Charr are in formation outside the Eye. They are initially friendly, then turn hostile. Area of effect spells and elemental wards are helpful. Nine groups of Charr must be defeated. Try to stay off the ice, as if you remain stationary on it for a moment, you will move slower for a short time. The Charr are also affected by this, so use it to your advantage.
- Consider bringing Rend Enchantments, or similar fast-recharging enchantment removal. The Charr bring two Trihorns, which can be difficult to kill otherwise. Alternatively, bring an interrupter or something that will daze them.
- As you will be facing Charr, consider selecting your Ebon Vanguard title for the benefit of Rebel Yell.
- The final wave of Charr also bring a Siege Devourer.
- Consider bringing Herta with Ward against Melee to counter the large amount of Charr.
- This quest includes two types of Charr only previously seen in the Bonus Mission Pack: Charr Ash Thieves and Charr Demolishers.