Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
There are two versions of this powerful creature: A mobile one, which (like the Sand Wurm) is burrowed and will pop-up when players least expect it and follow players around and engage them in melee. Then there is a stationary one (that does not burrow), which will use the devastating AoE attack Wurm Siege.
- Ruins of the Tomb of the Primeval Kings:
- Burrowing Chaos Wurms are found only in level 2, there are 4 of them in the level.
- Chaos Wurms are found in levels 3 and 4, albeit these use Wurm Siege.
- Immobile wurms with mobile wurm's skills in the mini-missions added in the Dragon Festival 2006.
- All Siege Wurms are easily stopped by a ranger with distraction skills. Concussion Shot is one of the better options as Wurm Siege is a spell, the Dazed condition allows interruption of all its sieges, leaving the rest of the party free to finish it off. Note however, that conditions such as Dazed last only half their duration on these Wurms.
- If someone stands on a bridge while it is under the bridge, it will stand still and cease to do anything.