A ghostly form of the Celestial Tiger arrived in the Shing Jea Monastery to celebrate the Canthan New Year, feasting on the foods prepared for the Celestial Tiger. Comprised of a constellation of stars and a ghostly figure, the tiger ran through town, followed by tigers. After 20 minutes, the tiger returned to the heavens, awaiting its next journey.
As the district supplied the ingredients needed for the feasts, the residents were rewarded with prizes. The more feasts that were successfully completed, the greater the rewards.
- All 5 dishes prepared: 1 Lion Mask, 16 Red Gift Bags, 5 Crates of Fireworks
- Any 4 dishes prepared: 1 Lion Mask, 12 Red Gift Bags
- Any 3 dishes prepared: 1 Lion Mask, 8 Red Gift Bags
- Any 2 dishes prepared: 1 Lion Mask, 6 Red Gift Bags
- Any 1 dish prepared: 1 Lion Mask, 4 Red Gift Bags
- No dishes prepared: 1 Lion Mask, 2 Red Gift Bags, everyone briefly became a tiger.
- After you have been given Lion Masks, the Celestial Tiger runs a repetitive circle through Shing Jea Monastery for a while. While doing this, a horde of 8 small tigers follows him around.
- In China, the number 8 stands for good fortune (because of similar pronunciation), which may be why the tiger is only level 8 and has 8 tigers following him.