Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Full: A celestial storm forms at target foe's location for 15 seconds. All foes in the area take 40 damage each second.
Concise: Deals 40 damage each second (15 seconds). Also hits foes in the area of target's initial location.
Warning: The following text contains spoilers relating to the plot of the Factions Campaign.
- This skill can be obtained from the dragon Kuunavang whenever she is available in an explorable area or mission. In particular, this skill is handy in the fight against Shiro Tagachi at the Imperial Sanctum.
- The Celestial Storm actually causes 4 simultaneous pulses of damage every second.
- Although no damage type is specified, the damage is affected by armor. Exactly one pulse per second is known to inflict Lightning damage, exactly one pulse per second is known to inflict Cold damage, and at least some of the pulses are known to inflict Fire damage. All pulses are suspected to inflict some type of Elemental damage, as all pulses inflict the same amount of damage against foes known to have different armor levels against physical and elemental damage.
- The bonus damage from Ebon Battle Standard of Honor will be applied four times, with the potential to deal +60 damage per second per foe at max rank.
- This skill can be Echo chained. When used against many bosses it can be chained to as many as 5 copies frequently still ending with the original skill charged. Arcane Echo, Echo, Celestial Storm, Echo, Celestial Storm, and then the two echoed copies again since a boss will have died granting a morale boost.
- This skill is granted to Elementalist primaries.
- While fighting Shiro, this can be used to bring him out of Meditation of the Reaper quickly if your party has no other methods of doing so.