Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A ghostly form of the Celestial Ox arrived in the Shing Jea Monastery to celebrate the Canthan New Year, feasting on the foods prepared for the Celestial Ox. Comprised of a constellation of stars and a ghostly figure, the ox ran through town, followed by cattle. After 20 minutes, the ox returned to the heavens, awaiting its next journey.
As the district supplied the ingredients needed for the feasts, the residents were rewarded with prizes. The more feasts that were successfully completed, the greater the rewards.
- All 5 dishes prepared: 1 Lion Mask, 16 Red Gift Bags, 5 Crates of Fireworks
- Any 4 dishes prepared: 1 Lion Mask, 12 Red Gift Bags
- Any 3 dishes prepared: 1 Lion Mask, 8 Red Gift Bags
- Any 2 dishes prepared: 1 Lion Mask, 6 Red Gift Bags
- Any 1 dish prepared: 1 Lion Mask, 4 Red Gift Bags
- No dishes prepared: 1 Lion Mask, 2 Red Gift Bags, everyone briefly became an ox.
- After you have been given Lion Masks, the Celestial Ox runs a repetitive circle through Shing Jea Monastery for a while. While doing this, a horde of 8 small oxes follows him around.
- In China, the number 8 stands for good fortune (because of similar pronunciation), which may be why the ox is only level 8 and has 8 oxes following him.