Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Destroy a suitable target and use the Signet of Capture to acquire a skill.
- See Elder Jonah for your reward.
- "Have you ever encountered creatures with skills you would like to learn? With a Signet of Capture, you can do just that. Here, take this one, and use it to "capture" skills for your own use. Common foes don't have enough Energy to activate the Signet's power, so keep an eye out for bosses... those with exceptional power. You can recognize these powerful foes by the auras surrounding them. After destroying such a foe, activate your Signet of Capture and select one of that foe's skills. You can only capture skills that your profession can use, but even so, this Signet is an extremely valuable resource. Some exceptionally powerful skills can only be gained by using this Signet.
- Do you understand how to use the Signet of Capture?"
- Accept: "Find a boss. Kill it. Activate Signet. Pick a skill. Rinse. Repeat. Got it."
- Reject: "I think you lost me at "powerful foes"."
- "Well, you seem to have mastered the use of the Signet of Capture. Congratulations. As a reward, I shall give you one more Signet, free of charge."
Elder Jonah gives you a Signet of Capture to start off with. To complete the quest, you must first kill a Boss and then use the Signet of Capture to capture a skill from it as proof that you know how to use the signet. Refer to the Skills by capture location lists to find a boss with a skill you want for your profession (can capture skills that match your character's primary or current secondary profession).
After completing the quest, Elder Jonah will give you another Signet of Capture to use as you like. You do not need to complete this quest to purchase more Signets; you can buy them from most skill trainers.