This buried corpse appears in Lion's Arch and Kamadan, Jewel of Istan during Halloween festivals. It will speak a random line of dialogue when stepped on.
- "While I'm sure you find this terribly amusing, <character name>, getting walked on isn't exactly my idea of a good time."
- "I've been laying out here rotting all day and no one seems to care."
- "<character name>, before you walk on me, at least have the courtesy to clean your boots! You've stepped in moa droppings!"
- "Do me a favor, <character name>, and chase away some of these flies, will you?"
- "Hello! Corpse here, <character name>! Mind where you step."
- "What is that horrid smell?! Oh...I suppose it's me, isn't it? How embarrassing...."
- "Hey <character name>, do me a favor and keep the dogs away. I don't want to lose any appendages!"
- "A bird flew off with one of my fingers a while ago...let me know if you see it anywhere."
- "Ow! Get off me!"
- "Watch it <character name>, that's my hand your stepping on!"
- "Would you people stop walking on me? Do I look like a door mat?"
- "I'd rather be fishing."
- "Excuse me, <character name>...have some common courtesy, would you? It's not as if I can get out of the way.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.