Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
(click to enlarge)
Each team has a Ghostly Hero and a Resurrection Shrine that is tended by a Priest. The Ghostly Hero on this map is used only for Morale Boost purposes. There is also an Obelisk flag stand which will strike foes of the team who claims it with Obelisk Lightning.
Annihilate all opposing parties.
- Kill the enemy Priest to disable their Resurrection Shrine.
- ∗BONUS∗ Kill the enemy Ghostly Hero for a morale boost.
- ∗BONUS∗ Claim Obelisks using your flag. Obelisks will strike your enemies.
- This map was removed from normal rotation on August 2, 2007. It had been added back temporarily to accommodate the large number of teams playing during the Heroes' Ascent Bonus Weekend the following day. It remained in rotation after the completion of the Bonus Weekend.
- Prior to an update, the capturing the flag stand would have no affect on whether the Obelisk strikes. Now it works as expected.
|Heroes' Ascent Maps|
|Heroes' Ascent (Tournament Map) |
The Underworld • Fetid River • Burial Mounds • Unholy Temples • Forgotten Shrines • Golden Gates • The Courtyard • Antechamber • The Vault