Quests Involved InEdit
When spoken to in the Divine Path:
Brutus, Blood HenchmanEdit
Brutus is one of two Rot Wallow henchmen available for hire.
- Kaineng City
- Echovald Forest (all towns and outposts except Arborstone and Tanglewood Copse)
- Icy Veins
- Lifebane Strike
- Resurrection Signet
- Unholy Feast
- Vampiric Gaze
- Vampiric Swarm
- Wallow's Bite
- He is a blood spiker and as such adds to the damage punch.
- As a blood spiker, his life stealing skills go through pretty much any defense the enemy brings.
- His relatively low Soul Reaping wastes the potential of his elite skill, which is a potent spike skill.
- Because of Wallow's Bite, he will often walk deep into enemy groups to try to use this skill. This often places him in great danger.
Known attribute levels:
In the Echovald Forest locations:
- He does not trigger or suffer from Human-triggered Edge of Extinction.
- According to Danika, Brutus is a Rot Wallow, even though the wallows commonly encountered in the forest are Fungal Wallows.
- "*snarf**snarf*" is a reference to Thundercats.
|Devona • Lukas • Seaguard Eli • Talon Silverwing Aidan • Aurora • Daeman • Yuun • Zho Danika • Jamei • Redemptor Karl • Seaguard Gita • Sister Tai • Taya Brutus • Eve • Sheena • Su Erys Vasburg • Lo Sha • Seaguard Hala Argo • Cynn • Headmaster Vhang • Kai Ying • Kisai Emi • Mai • Nika • Panaku Aeson • Chiyo • Professor Gai|