Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Quests Involved In
When spoken to in the Divine Path:
Brutus, Blood Henchman
Brutus is one of two Rot Wallow henchmen available for hire.
- Kaineng City
- Echovald Forest (all towns and outposts except Arborstone and Tanglewood Copse)
- Icy Veins
- Lifebane Strike
- Resurrection Signet
- Unholy Feast
- Vampiric Gaze
- Vampiric Swarm
- Wallow's Bite
- He is a blood spiker and as such adds to the damage punch.
- As a blood spiker, his life stealing skills go through pretty much any defense the enemy brings.
- His relatively low Soul Reaping wastes the potential of his elite skill, which is a potent spike skill.
- Because of Wallow's Bite, he will often walk deep into enemy groups to try to use this skill. This often places him in great danger.
Known attribute levels:
In the Echovald Forest locations:
- He does not trigger or suffer from Human-triggered Edge of Extinction.
- According to Danika, Brutus is a Rot Wallow, even though the wallows commonly encountered in the forest are Fungal Wallows.
- "*snarf**snarf*" is a reference to Thundercats.
|Devona • Lukas • Seaguard Eli • Talon Silverwing Aidan • Aurora • Daeman • Yuun • Zho Danika • Jamei • Redemptor Karl • Seaguard Gita • Sister Tai • Taya Brutus • Eve • Sheena • Su Erys Vasburg • Lo Sha • Seaguard Hala Argo • Cynn • Headmaster Vhang • Kai Ying • Kisai Emi • Mai • Nika • Panaku Aeson • Chiyo • Professor Gai|