A boss-like foe is a creature that is similar to a Boss, but has a few significant differences.
Like a boss:
- A boss-like foe is more powerful than an average monster.
- A boss-like foe gives a morale boost when killed.
- A boss-like foe has a proper name.
Unlike a true boss:
- You cannot capture skills from a boss-like foe.
- A boss-like foe does not have a boss aura.
- Many Boss-like foes do not have natural health regeneration.
List of Known Boss-like Foes
- 30 Abaddon (Abaddon's Gate (mission))
- 29 Arachni (Arachni's Haunt)
- 29 Cyndr the Mountain Heart (Heart of the Shiverpeaks)
- 30 Disc of Chaos (Destruction's Depths)
- 20 Doppelganger (Augury Rock (mission))
- 29 Duncan the Black (Slavers' Exile - Duncan the Black (Dungeon) )
- 29 Fendi Nin (Shards of Orr)
- 29 Forgewight (Slavers' Exile - Forgewight (Dungeon) )
- 29 Frostmaw the Kinslayer (Frostmaw's Burrows)
- 28 General Bayel (Moddok Crevice)
- 31 Glint (The Dragon's Lair (mission))
- 29 Havok Soulwail (Darkrime Delves)
- 29 Hidesplitter (Rragar's Menagerie)
- 28 The Hunger (Moddok Crevice)
- 28 Ilsundur, Lord of Fire (Catacombs of Kathandrax)
- 28 Justiciar Thommis (Slavers' Exile - Justiciar Thommis (Dungeon) )
- 30 Kanaxai (The Deep)
- 29 Khabuus (Bogroot Growths)
- 30 Kuunavang (Unwaking Waters)
- 30 Lich Lord (Hell's Precipice, Gate of Madness)
- 28 Magmus (Heart of the Shiverpeaks)
- 30 Mallyx the Unyielding (The Ebony Citadel of Mallyx)
- 29 Murakai, Lady of the Night (Cathedral of Flames)
- 29 Plague of Destruction (Raven's Point)
- 28 Prismatic Ooze (Ooze Pit)
- 28 Rand Stormweaver (Slavers' Exile - Justiciar Thommis (Dungeon) )
- 29 Remnant of Antiquities (Sepulchre of Dragrimmar)
- 30 Rotscale (Majesty's Rest)
- 29 Rragar Maneater (Rragar's Menagerie)
- 28 Selvetarm (Slavers' Exile - Selvetarm (Dungeon) )
- 31 Shiro Tagachi (Imperial Sanctum, Gate of Madness)
- 29 TPS Regulator Golem (Oola's Lab)
- 30 Urgoz (Urgoz's Warren)
- 29 Varesh Ossa (Ruins of Morah)
- 29 Z'him Monns (Bogroot Growths)
- 29 Zoldark the Unholy (Vloxen Excavations)