Quests Involved In
- Tarnished Coast
- Far Shiverpeaks
- "I didn't much like working for Oola. She moved my desk four times, and I told her not to move my desk anymore, and then she moved it into the cellar and stopped paying me. Yeah. I didn't like that."
After returning his staff:
- "Oh, thank you. You don't know how... how happy this has made me. I'm never going to lose this staff in that...that workshop again. At least I'm...I'll try not to."
During the Trial of Zinn:
- "She's a schemer...that's what she does. She schemes. Not just mean, crafty too. I could've set the whole lab...set the whole lab on fire."
After the Trial of Zinn:
- "It's not right... Oola wins again. She had my staff you know. Red Asuraline staff... my staff. Moved me to the cellar without the staff. It's not right."
Lion's Arch (after the battle):
- "Have I told you about the time I did not receive a piece of Asuracake? This time...this time I will be sure to get some cake, even if it is bookahcake. They...they told me I would receive a piece. You don't think that...that the cake is a lie do you? If it is a lie again...I'll...I'll burn it all down."
- "I believe you have my staff."
- "Excuse me, but have you seen my staff?"
- "Have you seen my staff? The red one."
- "And I said, 'I don't care if you fire me either,' because I told her... I told Oola that if she moves my desk one more time, then, I'm... I'm quitting.
- "I could put... I could put... poison in the green plant dip."
- "It's not okay, because if she took my staff, I'm going to burn her lab down."
- "Last time Oola had a party, I did not receive a piece of Asuracake, but I was told I would receive a piece."
- "I could set the workshop on fire. I could."
- Blimm's quotes are all based on the Milton Waddams character from Office Space.
- Blimm's red staff is very likely a reference to the movie prop and pop-culture icon, the Red Swingline Stapler. (also from Office Space)
- Blimm's line "You don't think that...that the cake is a lie do you?" is a reference to the video game Portal.