| Bladed Aatxe
These black, red-eyed, minotaur-like creatures are some of the harder-hitting melee fighters in the game. They are known to deal up to around 300 damage with a single hit to all low-armor classes.
- Bladed Aatxes have approximately 1150 health and have a natural 3 pip health regeneration.
- The best way to fight them is to impair their damage dealing capacity by blinding, weakening, or crippling them and attacking from a distance. Alternatively, Protection spells can also be effective (e.g. Protective Spirit).
- Many players find Aatxes to be one of the easiest monsters in the Underworld to trap: they are melee range foes that will follow pulls for long distances.
- The Ecto drop rate for Aaxtxes is approximately 4%.
- The name (pronounced ah-che) comes from Basque mythology, where an Aatxe is a spirit in the form of a bull that haunts caves.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.