Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Demon Assassin
- Imprisoned Spirits
- Servants of Grenth
- Terrorweb Queen
- The Four Horsemen
- Wrathful Spirits
- This is the easiest of the quests to complete.
- You can hire a Spider Run; the contractor will complete the quest for you, allowing you to charm a widow.
- If you can run it yourself, bring a hero to charm the spider.
- Black Widows in the wild are always level 20. If you want a particular evolution, you have two choices:
- Make multiple runs, until you find one with the desired evolution.
- Charm the first spider you find, release it at the menagerie, and then death level an L5 widow.
- The widow that spawns near Ashlyn Spiderfriend cannot be charmed by players or heroes; she uses a version of Charm Animal without an activation time, which means there is no way to prevent her from charming it first.
- Black Widows deal piercing damage.
- The Black Widow has its own statue on the Monument of Fellowship.
- Unlocking cost: 5 & 100 or 50,000 Balthazar Faction (Prestige, Exotic)
|Animal companions (Evolving • Charming/Finding)|
|Tyrian|| Albino Rat • Black Bear • Black Wolf • Dune Lizard • Iguana • Jingle Bear • Lynx • Melandru's Stalker • Moa Bird/Strider • Mountain Eagle|
Polar Bear • Rainbow Phoenix • Raven • Warthog • White Crab • White Moa • White Wolf • Wolf/Snow Wolf
|Canthan||Black Moa • Crane • Lurker • Phoenix • Reef Lurker • Tiger • White Tiger|
|Elonian||Crocodile • Flamingo • Hyena • Jahai Rat • Lion • Lioness • Warthog|
|Exotic||Black Widow • Moss Spider • White Jingle Moa|