Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Deldrimor Bowl, Lornar's Pass|
Named for the legendary Dwarven warrior who single-handedly held off the great Hill Giant invasion of 534 A.E., Beacon's Perch runs north and south through the Shiverpeak Mountains. Today, this treacherous pass is patrolled by the Stone Summit, and as such is considered hostile to human travelers.
- Henchmen (level 10):
- Merchants and Traders:
- Hakon (Merchant)
- Xunlai Agent (Storage)
- Master Saberlin: Hungry Devourer
- Master Saberlin: The Deserters
- Master Saberlin: To Kryta: Refugees (Primary Quest)
- This is the last location in the Northern Shiverpeaks.
- This is the first location where Dwarven Ale is sold.
- The Frost Gate mission can be skipped by running from Yak's Bend or Ice Tooth Cave.
- This is also the starting point of the well-known Droknar run. It goes south to Camp Rankor and then onwards to Droknar's Forge, following the long and dangerous north-south mountain pass.
- It looks like the in-game description for this outpost is actually referring to Lornar's Pass.