Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "A group of bandits has been terrorizing Lakeside recently. They have grown so bold that they ambushed a royal tax collector and stole a chest full of gold. That gold is vital to our war effort against the Charr and must be recovered! You look like you could give those bandits a good thrashing. Will you recover the stolen chest and then return it to Devona in Ashford for me?"
- Accept: "You can count on me."
- Reject: "I don't think I'm the right person for the job."
- "That is the chest of stolen gold that Baron Egan has been talking about! It must have been difficult dealing with those bandits. I'm impressed! If only we had more like you, we'd have no fear of the Charr at all."
- When this quest is active, the Ashford Strongbox and 4 Bandit Blood Sworns spawn.
- There are Bandit Raiders and Bandit Firestarters nearby which sometimes cannot be avoided.
- This quest can be done with the Monk quest Protection Prayers, as the bandits Farrah Cappo kills are in the same location as the strongbox.
- The 4 level-3 Bandit Blood Sworns make for good experience farming to attain level 8, as they are near a zone and can quickly be respawned and killed. To do so, of course, just ignore the strongbox and zone back to the Abbey. When combined with Protection Prayers, 7 level-3 foes can be farmed at once. Fire Storm makes short work of them.
- The shield given as a reward for the quest with a total of 14 armor against Charr is helpful when fighting against Charr.