| Aura of Displacement
Full: When you cast Aura of Displacement, Shadow Step to target foe. When you stop maintaining Aura of Displacement you return to your original location.
Concise: Shadow Step to target foe. End effect: return to your original location.
Signet of Capture:
- Beware of opponents who can remove enchantments, they can send you back at the most inopportune of times.
- If target foe is under a spell prevention enchantment (such as Spell Breaker and Obsidian Flesh), this spell fails, even though you don't really cast a spell "on" that foe.
- An attempt to use Aura of Displacement on a target standing inside a Well of the Profane will fail with a message stating the target is in a Well of the Profane.
- This spell is the foe version of Shadow Meld.
- Heroes, when using this skill, will continue to maintain it even outside of battle and may end up very far behind the party when the enchantment ends.