Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This article has an associated Zaishen Challenge Quest.
- BONUS Defeat the Doppelganger in under 2 minutes.
- 1,000 XP for completing the mission.
- 1,000 XP extra for the bonus.
- 50,000 XP for Ascension on the character, unless the character has already completed the Nahpui Quarter (mission) in Factions or the Hunted! quest in Nightfall; although it is still possible for characters from other campaigns who have not completed the aforementioned mission/quest to still not receive the 50,000 XP.
- Hard mode:
- 2,000 XP, 500 gold, 1 skill point.
- 2,000 XP, 500 gold, 1 skill point for bonus.
Enter the area and go past the Ghostly Heroes to the glowing circle. Step into it to get the Divine Fire enchantment. Step onto each of the three rune marked rocks, they'll glow even brighter when they're stepped on, and the three seals on the front of the mesa will light up. Once all three are lit, a cutscene will play, and you will be teleported inside the mesa. Defeat the doppelganger there.
Consult the guide to defeating doppelganger for specific tactics.
- 20 Doppelganger
Voice of Glint: Reach out and take hold of your destiny. Your ascendance is now complete.
- Upon completion of the mission players will find themselves in: The Dragon's Lair.
- To continue the story line players must complete: The Dragon's Lair: Mission
- The Doppelganger is the same profession, and equips the same skills, as the player facing it. It has 12 rank in every attribute except for Swordsmanship, Axe Mastery, and Hammer Mastery.
- This is the Ascension mission for the Prophecies Campaign. It takes place physically inside the Mesa.
- Access to this mission requires completion of three other missions (Thirsty River, Dunes of Despair, and Elona Reach).
- You'll be separated from your party when you enter this mission, but rangers keep their pets with them.
- Even if you die, you may still achieve the bonus if the doppelganger dies from degeneration, pet attacks, etc. before you zone out. Similarly, if you defeat the doppelganger but die shortly after, you will fail the primary mission.