Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Ascalonian Townsfolks are NPCs wandering around in various explorable areas in Pre-Searing. They have no known uses in the game.
- Pre-Searing Ascalon
- "Sorry no time to talk today. I'm on my way to the market to pick up some fresh fish. If I lollygag, there won't be anything left but a few rotten fish heads."
- "Lovely day isn't it. Thanks be to Melandru."
- "You should really visit the crafters, today. I've just been, and their wares are excellent."
- "What a handsome couple Prince Rurik and Lady Althea make. Their wedding is going to be quite an event. I heard the train on Lady Althea's dress is going to be twenty feet long!"
- "My daughter hasn't been feeling well, so I'm going to see Ciglo. His remedies have never failed us, and his prices are very good. "
- "Oh hello. I'm just taking a quick break from the chores and enjoying some fresh air."
- "I'm serving mutton stew tonight. Everyone always try to get the recipe out of me, but I won't tell a soul. It's an old family secret, it is."
- "My husband's serving in the army. It's awfully lonely without him here, but I know he's doing his duty."
- "I've heard rumors that Prince Rurik and his father haven't been seeing eye-to-eye. If it comes down to it, I stand with the prince. "
- "There's good hunting out towards the lake, you know. You can find wild pigs, bears, and even monstrous skale. "
- "I have a son about your age. He hopes to be a Warmaster before long. "
- "The missus and I came into town to buy some goods, but we're heading back to Regent Valley later today. "
- "This weather has been nice, but our crops sure could use a little rain. "
- "The sun's out, the fish are jumping, it's a peaceful time. What more could we ask for? "
- "That idiot Edwen thinks he can just let his pigs wander into our garden and eat our vegetables. Well, I'm sick of it, I tell you. "
- "Both of Jargus's oxen went lame yesterday. Rough luck, that. "