Ascalonian Townsfolks are NPCs wandering around in various explorable areas in Pre-Searing. They have no known uses in the game.
- Pre-Searing Ascalon
- "Sorry no time to talk today. I'm on my way to the market to pick up some fresh fish. If I lollygag, there won't be anything left but a few rotten fish heads."
- "Lovely day isn't it. Thanks be to Melandru."
- "You should really visit the crafters, today. I've just been, and their wares are excellent."
- "What a handsome couple Prince Rurik and Lady Althea make. Their wedding is going to be quite an event. I heard the train on Lady Althea's dress is going to be twenty feet long!"
- "My daughter hasn't been feeling well, so I'm going to see Ciglo. His remedies have never failed us, and his prices are very good. "
- "Oh hello. I'm just taking a quick break from the chores and enjoying some fresh air."
- "I'm serving mutton stew tonight. Everyone always try to get the recipe out of me, but I won't tell a soul. It's an old family secret, it is."
- "My husband's serving in the army. It's awfully lonely without him here, but I know he's doing his duty."
- "I've heard rumors that Prince Rurik and his father haven't been seeing eye-to-eye. If it comes down to it, I stand with the prince. "
- "There's good hunting out towards the lake, you know. You can find wild pigs, bears, and even monstrous skale. "
- "I have a son about your age. He hopes to be a Warmaster before long. "
- "The missus and I came into town to buy some goods, but we're heading back to Regent Valley later today. "
- "This weather has been nice, but our crops sure could use a little rain. "
- "The sun's out, the fish are jumping, it's a peaceful time. What more could we ask for? "
- "That idiot Edwen thinks he can just let his pigs wander into our garden and eat our vegetables. Well, I'm sick of it, I tell you. "
- "Both of Jargus's oxen went lame yesterday. Rough luck, that. "