| Ascalon City Wall Sentry
Ascalon Wall Sentries are soldiers of King Adelbern's Ascalon Guard. Their main task is to defend the Great Northern Wall against the Charr.
They wield various types of swords and shields.
- "Do you always talk to strangers?"
- "I miss the poppies. My wife always kept a vase of them on the table."
- "I worry about my mother's welfare. If something happened to me, there'd be no one left to care for her."
- "Things have been quiet lately. Too quiet, if you ask me."
- "Wallace says skale saliva cures foot fungus. I think I might try it out."
- "I found a baby devourer in my boot this morning. Good thing I always check for 'em..."
- "I need a bath. I'm really starting to stink."
- "Can't you see I'm busy right now?"
- "A cold mug of ale sure sounds good right about now."
- "Good to see you're out doing your part. May Dwayna bless you and keep you save."
- "Killed eight Charr today. If I get three more, I beat Horace's record."
- "It's funny the things you remember, I remember what my wife and daughter were wearing that last day..."
- "What I wouldn't give to see just one of our beautiful Ascalon sunflowers growing out of these ruins."
- "i can still hear the screams of the dying. It's been two years, and I still can't get them out of my head!"
- "What I wouldn't give for a good night's rest in a soft bed."
- "I signed up for the army just two weeks before the Searing. Bad timing, I guess."
- "I'm parched. I need to go find some more water."
- "Watch out for devourers. This place is crawling with 'em."
- "Not much of a view out here, is there?"
- "The rations out here taste like cardboard, but at least it keeps my waistline trim."
- "I've got a hankering for some fresh meat."
- "Look at this place. Nothing but dirt, ruins and skeletons."
- "I haven't been home in four months. I wonder how my family is getting on."
- "Watch yourself. I don't want to have to come rescue your worthless hide if you get into trouble."
- "Wallace says eating Moa bird gizzards makes you virile. You ever heard that?"