Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
On April 1st (April Fools' Day), 2008, all Guild Wars characters changed into three-dimensional stick figures. Unlike 2007, this change would persist both in towns and while in explorable areas. NPCs were unaffected. Additionally, the game updates announced on this day were fake.
- All stickmen use the same emotes and casting animations as a male ranger.
- Only level 20 characters are transformed into a stickman.
- If you are swallowed by a Junundu wurm or mount a Siege Devourer you will remain a stickman and continuously use the /no emote until you move or use a skill.
- If you use a form skill or a transformation tonic like the Transmogrifier Tonic you will still be a Stickman.
- If you are Gwen, Saul D'Alessio, Master Togo or Turai Ossa you still stay a stickman and continuously use the /no emote until you move or use a skill. (must have the Bonus Mission Pack)
- Heroes and Henchmen are not affected.
- You remain a Stickman in most Cinematics, it is currently known that your character will leave stick form in the final cutscene of The Battle of Jahai.
- Stickmen do not have visible capes and armor.
|April Fools' Day||2007 • 2008 • 2009 • 2010|
|Birthday Celebrations||2007 • 2008 • 2009 • 2010|
|Canthan New Year||2007 • 2008 • 2009 • 2010|
|Dragon Festival||2006 • 2007 • 2008 • 2009 • 2010|
|Halloween||2005 • 2006 • 2007 • 2008 • 2009 • 2010|
|Wintersday||2005 • 2006 • 2007 • 2008 • 2009|
|Recurring||Easter • Lucky weekend • Special Treats Weekend • Talk Like a Pirate Day|
|One-time||Day of the Tengu • Farewell to Gaile|