- "You know, you're right. I'm starting to think that this Stone Face business is a bunch of hooey. But Tahon's kind of scary.... Ok, I'll leave, but only if you're the one who's going to tell Tahon that I quit. I need to go find my wife. I miss talking to her... even the arguments."
- Accept: "Glad you saw the light, Miresh. I'll go tell him."
- Reject: "Do it yourself. I'm not your messenger!"
Intermediate Dialogue (Tahon)
- "What?! Miresh is leaving? This is all your fault, isn't it? You talked him into leaving! Your presence defiles this ground, you pretender! The Order of the Stone Face will not stand for such disrespect. You will be crushed between teeth of granite!!"
- "I was so worried about Miresh. Without Tahon, that cult will fall apart and we can finally tear down that ridiculous stone face and line our walkway with it. Thank you so much!"
Head back to the cult's camp. When you talk to Tahon, he and his men will turn on you. He casts Retribution on everyone, but it's not a difficult fight. Return to The Astralarium to talk to Kihawa for your reward.