Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Return to Ascalon City. Form a party with another player.
- Return to Lina the Healer for your reward.
- "With all the dangers out in Lakeside, I can't believe the number of people who go running around by themselves. Why, I've already got my hands full resurrecting fallen soldiers without some novice <primary profession> adding to the burden! Don't people know there are plenty of folks in Ascalon City who'd be perfectly happy to join them in their adventures?
- I'll tell you what, if you promise to do your adventuring with an ally, I'll gladly give you a Signet that can resurrect fallen party members."
- Accept: "Sounds like a good idea."
- Reject: "I perfer doing things my own way."
- When asked about quest: "If you want to learn how to resurrect, you'll need an ally. You can't resurrect yourself! Go into Ascalon City, and form a party with another recruit."
- "You got yourself an ally, you say? Well then, I'll give you this Resurrection Signet so that you can raise your allies. You might save me some work."
After speaking to Lina, go back in town and ask for another player to join you in a party and then together go out again and speak to her and you'll get the reward.
NOTE: You cannot do this quest if you are on a free trial, and you can not abandon this quest.
- The Resurrection Signet can be used by all characters, regardless of profession. Doing this quest now saves you having to buy the skill from a skills trainer later in the game.