|This article is about A Strange Request quest in 2006. For the quest since 2007, see A Strange Request.|
- Travel to the Crimson Skull refugee site in Sunqua Vale. Talk to their leader and find out what drove them from their original encampment.
- Destroy the creature that has taken control of the Crimson Skull camp in Kinya Province.
- See Imperial Guard Hanso for your reward.
- "It seems a band of Crimson Skull has fled camp and taken up refuge outside of the monastery. They refuse to move on the grounds that their encampment is cursed. They haven't broken any laws so we can't forcibly remove them. Find out what's got them spooked and see if you can take care of it."
Intermediate Dialogue 1 (Crimson Skull Captain)
- "Why are we stationed out here? Because this... this thing attacked our encampment. We barely escaped with the skin on our backs!
- We were just lounging around, counting our stole... er, hard-earned treasures when suddenly the air turned black as night. A beast emerged and tore my men limb from limb! Those quick on their feet fled, but many were lost in the fray. Until that creature is exterminated, we refuse to return."
Intermediate Dialogue 2
- Crimson Skull Captain: "We watched you fight from the hilltop. Well done!"
- Crimson Skull Captain: "Should we discover another one of those... things... we shall not hesitate to find you."
- "I half expected this to be a twisted Crimson Skull plot; at least that wasn't the case. The frequency with which we are encountering these beasts is alarming. We must discover the source if the area is to be secured."
Start from Shing Jea Monastery and speak to the Crimson Skull Captain among the refugees. Then travel to Ran Musu Gardens and head south from there till you get to the camp. You will find a lone Lesser Grasp. Destroy it and collect your reward.