Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Eliminate the corsairs camping out in Lahtenda Bog. 5...0 of 5 camps still remain.
- See Guard Kovu for your reward.
- "Now that we know where the corsairs are gathering, we have the perfect opportunity to catch them off guard and chase them out of Lahtenda Bog. I don't know who this Ironfist guy is, but we're not about to wait to find out. <name>, take a moment to ready your party then head out and take out all the corsairs camping out in the swamp."
- Accept: "The only corsairs leaving that swamp will be dead ones."
- Reject: "Swamp? I just had a pedicure."
- "Hope those corsairs didn't give you too much trouble. As individual crews, they aren't very threatening, but when they gather together into an armada they're dangerous. This Ironfist sounds like he could be a real problem. Keep your eyes peeled for any information you can gather. Sounds like we don't have much time."
Follow the map cursor to each group of Corsairs, eliminating each group to further the quest. The five groups of corsairs are spread throughout most of the area. Each group includes one or two mobs of level 15-17 corsairs, but they are all named as Corsair Seaman, making it harder to discern their profession. The groups are in some cases near other mobs; luring can make the battles easier.
Because these corsairs are higher level than most mobs in the area, this quest can make other "protect person X" type quests more difficult. If you have other quests of these type active, finish this quest before speaking to the NPCs that would trigger those quests.
- It might be a good idea to also take Fury of a Grieving Heart during this quest, as you will encounter the group of corsair you have to kill during this quest.