- Hunt down Wianuyo to bring peace to the ghost of Sehwanu.
- See Ghost of Sehwanu for your reward.
- Nightfall Character
- A Sticky Operation
- Special Delivery
- The Lone Raider
- The requirements are somewhat sketchy with the exception of A Sticky Operation - see the discussion page for more information.
- Even after completing the prerequisites, the Ghost of Sehwanu spawns randomly; you may have to re-enter Mehtani Keys multiple times to find her to begin the quest. The easiest way to have the ghost spawn is to join a team with a player who has completed the quest, but not yet accepted the reward.
- "[Difficulty: Master] I was young and carefree once, but oh so foolish. When a battered and bruised man named Wianuyo washed ashore, I took him in and tended his wounds, falling in love as I nursed him back to health. He convinced me to steal away with him, back to the high seas. He seemed a good man, but once aboard, he showed his true character, and I became a slave for him and his crew. I cooked and cleaned and... It was horrible. After years of slavery, my body succumbed to illness, and they dumped me on the dunes to die. I've wandered here ever since; never finding peace. Please, find Wianuyo and bring him to justice so I might rest."
- Accept: "What he did to you truly was horrible. I will bring justice to this evil man."
- Reject: "To find him would be impossible. I'm afraid it can't be done."
- "Thank you, kind Sunspear. A brutal death was the the only justice Wianuyo deserved. I thought his death would bring me peace as well, but I still feel bound here. Perhaps my soul is doomed to walk the dunes as a warning to the foolish."
Wianuyo can be found in Lahtenda Bog, in the Corsair-heavy area there. The quest introduces a few higher level units among the Corsairs than there normally is. Wianuyo himself is level 14 and is not much of a challenge. This quest can be easily completed alongside the quest What Do You Do with a Drunken Shauben? as Wianuyo is on the route to the Shauben spearmen you need to save. Be careful, What Do You Do with a Drunken Shauben? causes some extra mobs to spawn, which are higher in level then the mobs you normally encounter in this area.