Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Find Master Ranger Nente.
- Return to Vassar for your reward.
- "Now that we have the primary ingredient for Ralena's cure, I need someone to take it to Master Ranger Nente. He can often be found wandering near what used to be called Green Hills County.
- Will you help me one last time?"
- Accept: "I would be glad to help you."
- Reject: "I can't spare the time."
Intermediate Dialogue (Master Ranger Nente)
- "Vassar sent you? Very good, I've been expecting you. I've gathered the other ingredients necessary, a bit of this cave moss should do the trick. Take this potion back to Vassar, he'll know how to use it to save Ralena. May Melandru guide you on your return journey, my friend."
- "The cure is ready at last? You don't know how great a service you've done for both Ralena and for me. It's Ascalonians like you, <name>, that give me some hope for the future."
- If you put the quest item Ralena's Cure, obtained from Nente, in your storage before talking to Vassar, you will still complete the quest, but the item will remain in your storage.